I currently serve as an administrator for an awesome middle school. When I am not at diving into all things education, you could probably find me spending time with my husband, drinking an iced coffee from Starbucks, reading and writing my heart out, watching makeup tutorials on YouTube, and strength training in the gym.
I have a myriad of leadership experience, which includes roles such as Mentor Teacher, Technology Integrationist, New Teacher District Facilitator, Chair of the ELA Department, and Curriculum Writing Leader. I am also a national speaker, writer, consultant, blogger, and webinar creator.
I believe in:
- The power of building relationships
- Each member of the school community building a positive school culture
- Unleashing your talent- In AND out of work to live your best life!
- Leadership that empowers ALL stakeholders
- Innovative learning that transcends beyond the classroom
- METC Midwest Spotlight Educator – 2017
- Missouri Outstanding Beginning Teacher Award– 2013
Thank you for coming to my site! I hope you enjoy the blog posts, thoughts, and learning here. Please subscribe to my blog so we can stay connected. Until next time…